Primary Care Update
CRNA is working on all fronts to prepare for patients and protect the community from COVID-19. We are working with state and federal public health officials to obtain and share the most current information.
If you have any of the COVID-19 related symptoms (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or if you believe you may have been exposed to the virus, please call CRNA Community Medical Center at 822-5241. When you call CRNA, our health care team will be able to help determine the most appropriate next step.
Please share this announcement on Facebook and with your friends and family members. We will be posting regular updates via Facebook and on our website, crnative.org. All CRNA services are currently available.
To protect yourself from COVID-19, the CDC recommends the following:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. This is especially important for people older than 60, and for those who have diabetes or underlying lung disease.
- Clean your hands regularly with soap and water, or alcohol-based hand cleaner. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to seek medical care. Remember to call your healthcare provider first before coming in so that they can take precautions to protect everyone.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, use your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.