This position provides a variety of outpatient behavioral health assessments and treatment services for children, adolescents, adults, families, and groups in the Copper River region.
Provide assessment and treatment services for children, adolescents, and adults under direct supervision of the assigned Clinician III and the Clinical Director on staff.
• Provide behavioral health services that include but are not limited to: outpatient substance abuse treatment, outpatient psychotherapy, case management, and aftercare for all qualifying residents in the Copper River region.
• Maintain documentation in clinical case files that comply with state, federal, and CRNA procedural guidelines.
• Receive clinical supervision from the Behavioral Health Clinical Director as well as assigned Clinician III on staff.
• Coordinate with multi-disciplinary teams and providers in accomplishing treatment plans.
• Work as an effective team member within the Behavioral Health Department and CRNA.
• Work with both voluntary and involuntary client populations.
• Treat all clients, staff, organizations, and community members in a respectful manner.
• Travel when required to regional communities to provide services.
• Attend required training.
• Perform other duties as assigned.