Frequently Asked Questions
A Good Place to Start
All major dental insurance plans are accepted at CRNA Dental. For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to receiving a referral, all patients must complete a routine exam to determine the need for a specialty care referral.
The Specialty Care Plan offers $2,000 yearly to qualifying patients per fiscal year (Oct. 1 - Sept. 30)
- Dentures Complete set
- Root Canal (Premolars and back)
- Crown (Only if Cavity or Trauma Related)
- Braces (younger than 21)
- Mouth Guards (Night/Sports)
To qualify for Specialty Care you must:
- Show Proof of Tribal Enrollment in a CRNA’s Compacted Tribe: Native Village of Kluti-Kaah, Native Village of Tazlina, Native Village of Gulkana, Native Village of Gakona, or Native Village of Cantwell
- Show Proof of Close Social and Economic Ties to a CRNA Compacted Tribe: Applicants must provide written verification from one of CRNA’s Compacted Tribal Councils that they have met the Tribe’s criteria of maintaining close social and economic ties to that tribe.
Back to Dental