The Primary Care Clinic at CRNA provides patient-centered care. Our team is comprised of a medical doctor, certified physician assistants, registered nurses, certified community health aides, and case managers who deliver exceptional patient care to everyone who calls the Ahtna Region home.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 8 am - 5:30 pm
Contact (907) 822-5241
HIPPA Compliant Fax: (907) 822-8804
Our Primary Care Services are available to everyone, and includes the following:
- Outpatient Medical Services
- Diagnostic Services (Laboratory & Radiology)
- Village Clinics
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (closed for lunch 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm)
Home Visits are on an as-needed basis.
Contact: (907) 768-2122
Mariah Craig, CHP-C
Contact: (907) 822-5175
Contact: (907) 822-3646
Contact: (907) 822-4385
Rene Ewan, CHP-C
Contact: (907) 822-3646
Carolyn David, CHA
Contact: (907) 822-8412
CRNA Robert Marshall Building
Junior Tsinnie, CHP-C, ASST. CHAP Director
Other CHS/Ps available as needed.
Hours of Operation: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, and Tuesday & Thursday, 8:00 am - 4:30 p.m.
Contact: (907) 822-5241
Outpatient Medical Services
- General Preventive Wellness Visits
- Chronic Disease Care
- Heart Disease/high blood pressure
- Care for Acute Illnesses and Injuries
- Stomach Aches
- Ear Infections
- Rashes and Skin Concerns
- Wound Care
Our in-house laboratory and digital radiology system give customers access to essential diagnostic resources. We partner with the laboratory at ANMC and Labcorp for our specialty lab needs.
- Digital Radiology
- Chemistry: Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, (SGPT), Amylase, AST (SGOT) Bilirubin-direct, Bilirubin-total, BUN, Calcium, Chloride, CO2, Creatine Kinase, Creatinine, Glucose-Fasting, Glucose-Random, Hemoglobin A1C, Potassium, Sodium, Total Protein, Troponin 1, Uric Acid.
- Chemistry Panels: Basic Metabolic Panel, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Electrolyte Panel, Hepatic Function Panel, Lipid Panel.
- Hematology: CBC, Blood Count with Auto Diff, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit, White Blood Cell, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, Platelets.
- Urinalysis: Dipstick and Microscopic.
- Manual Testing: Urine Pregnancy, Influenza A/B, Fecal Occult Blood, Rapid Strep, Erythrocyte, Sedimentation Rate, Nitrazine, Mono Spot, Urine Drug Screen, Blood Lead, Wet Prep, KOH Prep, Fern Test.
- Screenings: Cancer, Hepatitis, HIV, Blood Cultures.
We offer tele-pharmacy, point-of-care dispensing, and pharmacist consultations through the pharmacy-support program.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm. Closed 12:00pm to 1:00pm