Social Security Payment Program
A Representative Payee is to receive the Social Security or Supplement Security Income benefits for anyone who can't manage or direct the management of his or her benefits. A payee's main duties are to use the benefits to pay for the current and future needs of the beneficiary, and properly save any benefits not needed to meet current needs. Helping people apply for benefits for Social Security or increase income.
Ombudsman work to protect elders of their rights.
- Adult Protective Services (APS)
- Ombudsman’s Services: call 907.269. 5290 or email [email protected].
Other resources to help individuals who receive SSA benefits.
- Heating Assistance Program
- Senior Benefits
- Food Stamps/Health Benefits from State and all your other needs
Help people apply for additional Social Security Benefits they qualify for.
- Social Security Card
- Retirement and SSID online forms then social will send you the rest or forms
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- Lump-Sum Death Benefits
- Survivors Benefits
Full listing on Social Security online application either online or printable
If you have question you are welcome to call: Copper Center Native Association 907-822-5241